.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 9, 2011

o amor o sorriso e a flor

o amor o sorriso e a flor. Le seppie e il tappo di sughero middot; Fine pasto, il Merlot middot; O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor
  • Le seppie e il tappo di sughero middot; Fine pasto, il Merlot middot; O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor



  • Books - the best antidote against the marsh-gas of boredom and vacuity. ~George Steiner



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O amor, o sorriso e a flor
  • O amor, o sorriso e a flor



  • An ambassador is an honest man sent to lie abroad for the commonwealth. ~Henry Wotton, Reliqui? Wottonian?



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O Amor O Sorriso E A Flor
  • O Amor O Sorriso E A Flor



  • I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. ~Edgar Allan Poe



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O Amor, O Sorriso E A
  • O Amor, O Sorriso E A



  • Chaperons don't enforce morality; they force immorality to be discreet. ~Judith Martin



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. amor, o sorriso e a florquot;
  • amor, o sorriso e a florquot;



  • The thing I am most aware of is my limits. And this is natural; for I never, or almost never, occupy the middle of my cage; my whole being surges toward the bars. ~Andre Gide, Journals, 4 August 1930



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. Amor, o Sorriso e a Florquot;
  • Amor, o Sorriso e a Florquot;



  • I sometimes think we expect too much of Christmas Day. We try to crowd into it the long arrears of kindliness and humanity of the whole year. As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year. And thus I drift along into the holidays - let them overtake me unexpectedly - waking up some find morning and suddenly saying to myself: "Why, this is Christmas Day!" ~David Grayson



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. Amor, o Sorriso e a Florquot;,
  • Amor, o Sorriso e a Florquot;,



  • Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast. ~Woody Allen



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes. ~Frank Deford



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O amor, o sorriso e a flor
  • O amor, o sorriso e a flor



  • I can't help looking gay. I put on a dress and people say, "Who's the dyke in the dress?" ~Karen Ripley



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor”,
  • Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor”,



  • Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. ~Earl Wilson



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor”
  • Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor”



  • To him in whom love dwells, the whole world is but one family. ~Buddha



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. 1960 - O Amor, O Sorriso e a
  • 1960 - O Amor, O Sorriso e a



  • In the binary system we count on our fists instead of on our fingers. ~Author Unknown



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. o amor, o sorriso e a flor:
  • o amor, o sorriso e a flor:



  • The serve was invented so that the net could play. ~Bill Cosby



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • Another novelty is the tea-party, an extraordinary meal in that, being offered to persons that have already dined well, it supposes neither appetite nor thirst, and has no object but distraction, no basis but delicate enjoyment. ~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The Physiology of Taste



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor
  • O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor



  • We are more inclined to regret our virtues than our vices; but only the very honest will admit this. ~Holbrook Jackson



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. Amor, o Sorriso e a Florquot;
  • Amor, o Sorriso e a Florquot;



  • It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. “O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor”,
  • “O Amor, o Sorriso e a Flor”,



  • The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing. ~Marcus Aurelius, Meditations



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. O amor, o sorriso e a flor
  • O amor, o sorriso e a flor



  • I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man. ~Chuang Tzu I do not like eating meat because I have seen lambs and pigs killed. I saw and felt their pain. They felt the approaching death. I could not bear it. I cried like a child. I ran up a hill and could not breathe. I felt that I was choking. I felt the death of the lamb. ~Vaslav Nijinsky



    o amor o sorriso e a flor. o amor, o sorriso e a flor
  • o amor, o sorriso e a flor



  • An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~Irv Kupcinet



    Maintenance is as much art as it is science. ~Author Unknown



    Criticizing another's garden doesn't keep the weeds out of your own. ~Author Unknown



    There is nothing more contemptible than a bald man who pretends to have hair. ~Martial



    Whenever it is possible, a boy should choose some occupation which he should do even if he did not need the money. ~William Lyon Phelps



    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world; everyone you meet is your mirror. ~Ken Keyes, Jr.